商务英语询盘函电范文

【英语写作方法】 2017-07-22本文已影响

英文询盘在商务合作中是我们经常会收到的信件,它们的写作格式一般是什么呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的商务英语询盘函电写作范文,供大家参阅!

  商务英语询盘函电范文篇1

  Dear Mr. Smith,

  We purchased a large quantity of your products a few months ago and found them very satisfactory.

  Currently, we are in need of the same quantity of the item and would like to consider ordering them from your company again, this being subject to provided terms and conditions that could be more favorable than our previous order.

  As you are probably aware, due to the import from third countries, the price for steel products has been going down since this year and up to now has not reached the same level that of last year. Provided that you can provide us with the same quality products,

  we would be extremely pleased to have your firm offer and samples sent to us. We look forward to having a good cooperation with you.

  Yours Sincerely, Zhang San

  商务英语询盘函电范文篇2

  Dear Sirs,

  We visited your stand at the Canton Fair last month, and we are interested in your silk neckties displayed in your showroom. Now we are writing to inquire about these products.

  We would be pleased to receive a copy of your catalogue, together with some samples of your newest commodities. We would also be grateful if you could send us your best offer indicating packing, specification, quantity available, terms of payment and the earliest time. It would be highly appreciated if you quote your lowest price on CIF London.

  Should your goods are satisfactory and the price be found competitive, we would place large orders from with you. We are looking forward to your prompt reply.

  Yours faithfully,

  Michelle Johns

  询盘提出常用英语

  We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

  我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

  We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

  对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

  We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

  我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘 。

  We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

  我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

  Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

  We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

  如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

  Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

  敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

  Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

  Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

  请告知以现金支付的优惠 条款 和折扣比例。

  Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

  We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods. 贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

  Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

  由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

  Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

  请告知该商品的价格和质量。

  Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

  请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

  Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

  敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

  Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

  At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November? 请报德克萨斯州产中等 棉花 50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

  Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

  请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

  We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

  请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

  I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

  请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

  Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

  请对该商品报最低价。

  We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods. 贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

  We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

  如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

  We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

  如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

  We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods. 如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

  询盘常用句型

  May I have an idea of your prices?

  可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

  Can you give me an indication of price?

  你能给我一个估价吗?

  Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

  请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

  If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

  如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

  When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

  李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

  We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.

  我们希望你们报离岸价格。

  Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamburg for the chairs.

  请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

  Words and Phrases

  favorable 优惠的

  firm price 实价,实盘

  Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

  为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

  We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

  我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

  How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

  你们通常要多久才能交货?

  Could you make prompt delivery?

  可以即期交货吗?

  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

  能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

  Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

  你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

  Do you take special orders?

  你们接受特殊订货吗?

  Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

  he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

  他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

  We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

  我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 All Rights Reserved

多小时爱学网 版权所有 鲁ICP备15037991号-2

回到顶部